Monday, February 1, 2016

All About Me!

Welcome to my FNED 346 Blog!

Let me share a few things about myself:






I am the oldest child in my family out of four girls. My sisters are triplets and are five years younger than me. Two are identical, while the third is fraternal. This is a picture of each of my sisters footprints taken after they were born.

I enjoy hanging out with my best friend Heather during my free time. This picture shows the two of us enjoying ourselves at a concert.
During the summer, I like spending time at the beach. This is a photo of the sun setting over the beach I vacation on in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.  


I love my job at Dr. Day Care Smithfield! I have been working at my center for a little over a year now as a substitute teacher's assistant. I am grateful for having the opportunity to work with children in many different age groups, such as infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and sometimes school age children.  

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to leave a comment to say you're blog looks good! Also I found it interesting that you work at Dr. Day Care because so do I, just at the Pawtucket center!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katherine! I love your blog too, we have a lot in common (I love all your favorite foods too and The Longest Ride). That's so cool that you work at the Pawtucket center (small world!). I think I know your friend Jessica too, she looks familiar! :)

      Delete